Bitcoin network reaches record-breaking hash rate while taproot adoption picks up speed
- A 7DMA Bitcoin hash rate has exceeded 330 TH/s, a new all-time high.
- In addition, only six days of 2023 have seen negative adjustments, quite the feat
- The next difficulty adjustment is projected for Friday with an expected positive adjustment of +3%.
Taproot and Inscriptions
- The total number of inscriptions has surpassed 312,000. Broken down by file type, it sees over 200,000 images and 110,000 texts.
- While taproot adoption has re-accelerated to over 18%, just shy of the all-time high of 19%.
The post Bitcoin network reaches record-breaking hash rate while taproot adoption picks up speed appeared first on CryptoSlate.